PLANNING VACANCY AUCKLAND
Incite is a specialist resource management planning consultancy with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
We have an established client base across a broad range of sectors, including large and nationwide infrastructure providers, private sector developers as well as local and central government agencies. Working collaboratively with clients and other professionals, we pride ourselves on being experts in our field and providing exceptional service.
Our Auckland business is looking for a resource management planner to join our team at our CBD fringe office location. The role would suit either someone starting out in their planning career or an intermediate planner looking for more autonomy to grow their planning and job management skills.
- a preferred minimum of 2-years of New Zealand experience, but less will be considered
- a tertiary planning qualification.
- Planning Institute Membership or working towards it
- excellent plain-English writing
- effective communication and social skills
- an ability to self-manage
- Ability to problem solve
- a “can-do” attitude and sense of humour
The person we are looking for will be involved in site feasibility and site selection studies, resource consents, designations and providing planning advice to clients.
What we offer:
- a broad range of work throughout Auckland and the North Island
- career development
- mentoring and opportunities to develop your professional skills
- a competitive salary commensurate to your skills and experience
- a friendly and relaxed work environment
Part time and flexible working hours will be considered for the right candidate.
To find out more, contact Chris Horne on 0274 794 980 email@example.com
Applications Close Friday 3 June 2022