Incite Christchurch – Intermediate/Senior Policy Planner
Incite is a specialist resource management planning consultancy with offices in Auckland, Wellington, Nelson, Christchurch and Dunedin.
We have an established client base across a broad range of sectors, including large and nationwide infrastructure providers, private sector developers as well as local and central government agencies. Working collaboratively with clients and other professionals, we pride ourselves on being experts in our field and providing exceptional service.
Our Christchurch office, based in Kaiapoi, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced resource management policy planner to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a planning or law qualification, preferably at a masters level
- 2-5 years planning experience
- excellent plain-English writing and editing ability
- good interpersonal skills
- an ability to self-manage
- a “can-do” attitude and sense of humour.
For the right candidate we will offer:
- flexibility for work-life balance
- a variety of consenting and policy planning work
- career development with active mentoring and professional support
- a generous salary
- a friendly, flexible and focused work environment.
Please email or call Leanne Whittington for an application form or any other information (firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 284 8239).
All discussions will be strictly confidential.