We currently have vacancies in our Wellington Office:
PLANNING VACANCY WELLINGTON
Incite is a specialist resource management planning consultancy with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
We have an established client base across a broad range of sectors, including large and nationwide infrastructure providers, private sector developers as well as local and central government agencies. Working collaboratively with clients and other professionals, we pride ourselves on being experts in our field and providing exceptional service.
Our Wellington office is looking for a senior or intermediate level resource management planner to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a tertiary planning qualification
- Planning Institute Membership or working towards it
- excellent plain-English writing
- effective communication and social skills
- an ability to self-manage
- a “can-do” attitude and sense of humour
For the right candidate we can offer:
- a broad range of project and policy planning work
- career development
- mentoring and opportunities to develop your professional skills
- a generous salary
- a friendly, focussed and flexible work environment
For enquiries either phone or e-mail Tom Anderson (027 231 0246) or send your application and CV direct. All applications will be strictly confidential.